Fishburn Industrial Estate totals 15,653 sq ft split into 11 workshop / industrial units with sizes ranging from 500 - 2,798 sq ft. The units are arranged in 4 separate blocks, 3 of which comprise of 3 units each and 1 of 2 units. The units benefit from car parking to the front with good circulation space. The units are clad in brick / blockwork and profile metal cladding. The roofs are of insulated metal decking with translucent rooflights. All units have insulated sectional loading doors and separate personnel access.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE
- Established location
- Excellent transport links
- Good access to the A1 via the A177 and the A19 via the A689
- Nearby local amenities
- Brick / blockwork construction with upper levels overlaid with profiled metal cladding
- Insulated profile metal clad pitched roof incorporating translucent rooflight panels
- Three phase electricity
- 2.4m steel palisade fencing with occupier controlled access gate
- Loadings doors:
- Block 1 = 3.58m (w) by 3.51m (h)
- Block 2 = 2.69m (w) by 2.99m (h)
- Block 3 = 3.0m (w) by 3.0m (h)
- Block 4 = 2.5m (w) by 3.0m (h)
Fishburn Industrial Estate is located in the village of Fishburn in County Durham, approximately 11 miles south east of of Durham City and a few miles to the west of Hartlepool. The estate offers excellent transport links with Junction 60 of the A1(M) less than 5 miles away and only an 8 minute drive providing links to County Durham, Teeside and the wider region. The estate itself is accessed off Front Street on the Fishburn to Ferryhill Road and is within a short walking distance of local bus services.
Locally, the estate benefits from good local amenities including a range of shops and eateries, and The Co-operative food store is just 7 minutes walk away. The Best Western Plus Hardwick Hall Hotel is less than 2.5 miles away located at Hardwick Hall Country Park.
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For more details please contact us,
There are a range of EPC ratings on the available properties. Copies of individual EPC's are available on request.