Lidget Lane Industrial estate is located on Albion Drive off Lidget Lane (B6411) on the edge of Thurnscoe Village. Thurnscoe is located approximately one mile from the A635 Barnsley Road connecting Barnsley (9 miles away) to the A1M (Junction 37) which is 4 miles away. Doncaster lies some 7 miles to the east and Rotherham 11 miles to the south. Junction 37 of the M1 at Dodworth is also approximately 11 miles away.
Lidget Lane comprises a development of 11 single storey, steel portal framed light industrial / warehouse units under pitched insulated profile metal sheet roofs. The walls are clad in cavity brock and blockwork with profile metal sheet cladding above. Each unit has a sectional up and over loading door and separate personnel entrance door.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE
- Convenient for A1(M), Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotherham
- Junction 37 M1, Dodworth approximately 11 miles away
- Modern Industrial and Storage units in a range of sizes
- Fenced and gated estate
- Range of flexible tenancy options
- Reinforced concrete floors
- Sectional loading doors and separate personnel entrances
- Mains services including 3 Phase electricity available to the units
- Some units benefit from an internal office space
- Large shared forecourt with parking spaces
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
The EPC ratings on the available units range from D84 - E125. Copies of individual EPC's are availble upon request.